|Title of the Session: Seminar on “Digital Marketing” Celebrating on National Technology Day|
|Organizer (Department / Club / Cell/ Committee / Association)||Department of Computer Science|
|Date : Offline||Time: 10.30 am to 01.00 pm|
|Mode of the Session : Offline||Venue: Seminar Hall|
|Theme(If Applicable) : Critical Thinking|
|Expert / Speaker Details:|
|Name: Mr. K. Karthi, M.E.||Designation: Digital Marketing Analyst|
|Organisation: Ingenious Power and Control Systems Pvt Ltd|
|Objective(s) of the activity:
PO1: To understand purpose of Digital Marketing.
PO2: To get the knowledge about the difference between Traditional Marketing and Digital Marketing.
PO3: To acquire the insight on backgrounds of Digital Marketing.
PO4: To obtain more information about various skills to be developed for getting job in Digital Marketing Domain.
A few major points explained by the speaker to the participants:
1. Traditional Marketing
2. Digital Marketing
3. Design, Content Writing, Analytical skills in Digital Marketing
SEO (Search Engine Optimization), SEM( Search Engine Marketing),SMM ( Social Media Marketing).
|Outcome(s) of the activity:
At the end of the session, the participants were able to:
1. Understand Traditional & Digital Marketing.
2. Get knowledge about the backgrounds of Digital Marketing & Digital Medium.
3. Acquire the knowledge on Design, Content Writing, Analytical skills in Digital Marketing.
4. Imbibe more information about SEO (Search Engine Optimization), SEM (Search Engine Marketing),SMM( Social Media Marketing).
v Total No. of students participated: 45
v Total No. of staff (Teaching / Non-Teaching) participated: 9