Issue of Duplicate Mark Statements

Issue of Duplicate Mark Statements, Consolidated Mark Sheets in case of Loss of the Mark Statements

The requisition letter by the student towards issue of Duplicate Mark statement and consolidated mark sheet should be accompanied by the following:

  • A police certificate (FIR) issued by a police official duly signed by an Inspector or Sub-inspector, mentioning crime and occurrence sheet number and date.
  • Fee for duplicate mark sheets.