Applicants must carefully read the information for Application Guidelines, Eligibility rules, Prospectus, Fee Structure, etc. before filling in the Application Form.
A. APPLICATION REGISTRATION
1. PHASE I APPLICATION UNIQUE ID: The applicant can collect the PHASE I application from the office which consists the basic details of the applicants or by filling the online enquiry form available in the college website. The applicant can note
down the unique ID mentioned in the form.
2. ENQUIRY IN THE DEPARTMENT: The applicant will be directed to the respective department based on his / her choice for the further process or can approach the departments through the contact details specified in the prospectus.
3. PHASE II APPLICATION: The applicant can get the PHASE II application form from the college office by paying the application Cost (PHASE I application unique ID is mandatory) or through online.
4. ONLINE PAYMENT: Online Payment can be done once complete the programme selection. The further clarification for the Online payments can be checked through the college website link http://slcs.edu.in/fee/ .
5. SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION: After successful submission of the online application, the applicant is required to take a printout of the completed form and shall submit the same in the college office for the admission process.
B. ADMISSION PROCESS
1. After successful payment of fees, the seat will be blocked, and the provisionaladmission is given.
2. Applicant CANNOT be transferred to another Programme after provisional admission is given.
3. The document verification will be intimated through SMSon the mobile numberand email-ID given in the application form.
4. The applicant should adhere the date of admission sent by the college and should be present with all the mandatory documents on the day of admission with the parents.
5. The applicants should keep track of their application status by contacting the respective departments’ mobile number.
6. The applicants are expected to adhere to the rules and regulations of the College, wherevergiven, for the smooth conduct of admission.
7. The College does not accept donations for admission. If anyone promises admissionon payment of donation in cash or kind, it must be brought to the Principal’s notice immediately.