An orientation program was conducted on behalf of Computer Science and Information Technology on 1-11-2017. Mrs.N.Anuradha, HOD, Department of Computer Science and IT welcome the gathering and instructed the following things to the student of all first years, second years and third years of our department.
- New Subjects for current semester
- Subject code
- Class teacher/In-charge
- Class Representatives
- Staff allocation for each subject both lab and theory
- Combined classes and classroom for second and third year students
- Subject importance and their critical regions
- Allocation of Project guides for final years projects
- Documents and corresspondance that should be maintained and updated for every week during their internship period.
- Subject outcomes to be achieved
- Internship and placement for third years
- Parents Acknowledgement for attending internships and interviews
- Mini-projects for current second year students
- Subject /training via Value added courses for all three years
- Swimming and driving class schedules
- College rules and regulations
- Course importance
- Mentor –Mentee relationship
Staff members Mr.P.A.Maniram, Mrs.K.P.Maheswari, Mrs.S.NirmalDevi attended the meeting highligheted their subjects’ importance.