The students of B.Sc Food Science and Processing Management developed nutrient enriched products as a part of their curriculum. Totally 12 students clubbed into 6 groups and they formulated various food products. They displayed their developed products on 9.3.2021 to all the teaching faculties of our college and explained the role of their standardized products to improve health. Finally the product which secured highest sensory score is preceded for further estimation process.
The products developed are
- Pumpkin seeds powder incorporated carrot halwa & Muffins
- Dates seed powder incorporated Murukku & Nutrient ball
- Pirandai powder incorporated Rotti
- Green gram (whole) powder incorporated Rusk
- Maida free foxtail powder incorporated Pasta
- Horse gram powder incorporated coffee
- Horse gram leaves powder incorporated coffee.