Postgraduate Diploma in Banking & Relationship Management, a one-year, full-time residential programme, is offered in collaboration with a Banking Training Institute for outstanding Training, Internship and Placement. This programme has been specially developed for the Bank’s new managerial level recruits with a strong focus on banking and relationship management. It also aims at developing the candidate into a holistic Banker with an exceptional flair for Relationship Management and Sales
- The course and the curriculum is tailored to develop the students and to make them job-ready by the end of one year.
- Vigorous training to perform exceptionally well in Banking and Relationship Management.
- The curriculum includes subjects on General Management, Banking, Finance, Economics, Law and various soft skill training. It also encompasses a comprehensive study of the Bank processes, rules, procedures, manuals and products.
- It not only has courses dealing with different aspects of finance and banking, but also has a number of courses aimed at enhancing communication skills, customer orientation and personal productivity.
- Besides, aiming at developing the candidate into a holistic Banker, the program also has interesting modules which will help develop the soft skills and personality of the candidate.
- The candidates would undergo various modes of experiential and activity-based learning to develop themselves into future leaders, to augment the relationship banking and sales portfolios of the Bank.
|Training and Placement
Pass in any Under Graduate degree