The candidate gets application-level training to handle various technologies employed in the field of Banking and Insurance through the course study. By pursuing the course, the candidate gets theoretical and application knowledge in various actions associated with banking and financial companies. The professionally skilled candidate in the area of banking and finance are highly demanded in the market. The candidate can expect adequate career growth and rewarding salary packages. Apart from this, the candidate can go for higher education in the area of accounting and finance.
To optimize the employability of the students and appropriately place them in the field of Banking and Insurance, thereby providing a good socio economic status.
- To provide contextually pertinent Commerce education in the field of Banking, Insurance, Finance, Taxation and Marketing.
- To train the students with high level proficiency for employment in Banking and Insurance sectors.
- To impart comprehensive and meaningful education to the aspirants with a special focus on social values for lifelong success.
Eligibility : Pass in +2 (Any Group)
Duration : 3 Years
- CA(Charted Accountant)
- CMA (Cost and Management Accounting)
- CS (Company Secretaryship)
- IBPS (Institute of Banking Personnel Selection
- CAT (Common Admission Test)
- MAT (Management Aptitude Test)
|I||Tamil I /Hindi I/French I|
|II||English for executives I|
|III Core||Financial Accounting I|
|Principles and Practices of Banking I|
|Principles of Insurance|
|III Allied||Business Economics|
|I||Tamil II / Hindi II|
|II||English for executives II|
|III Core||Financial Accounting II|
|Principles and Practices of Banking II|
|Practice of Life insurance|
|III Allied||Business Mathematics|
|IV||Aptitude & Reasoning skills|
|III Core||Corporate accounting I|
|Practice of General Insurance|
|Legal and Regulatory Aspects of Banking I|
|III Allied||Company law|
|IV||Computer application in Business – Practical|
|Campus Recruitment Training I Practical|
|Non Major Elective: Practical Banking|
|III Core||Corporate accounting II|
|Principles of marketing|
|Legal and Regulatory Aspects of Banking II|
|Principle of Management|
|IV||Computerized Accounting Practical|
|Campus Recruitment Training II Practical|
|Non Major Elective – Consumer affairs|
|III Core||Income Tax law and Practice|
|Financial Markets and Services|
|III Elective||Business Communication/
|III Allied||Business Statistics|
|IV||Campus Recruitment Training III practical|
|III Project||Internship/Mini Project|
|III Core||Management Accounting|
|III Elective||Human Resources Management/
Customer Relationship Management
- Diploma in Banking and Finance (conducted by Indian Institute of Banking and Finance) – a preferred professional qualification with graduation for employment in banking and financial industries.
- Licentiate examination(conducted by Insurance Institute of India) – a professional examination that helps the student to expose in the insurance field.
- In-House certification– As an additional feather to their crown, Certificate courses on specific subjects is provided to the students each and every semester.
ID : 1365
ASSISTANT PROFESSOR CUM NSS P.O
ID : 1398
Mrs.R.Nithya Kalyani ASSISTANT PROFESSOR
ID : 1863
Mrs.G. KARTHIKA ASSISTANT PROFESSOR
ID : 1869