Dept of MC&HM has conducted course committee meeting on 17.10.2018 at 10.00 a.m. for the students of I year, II Year and III year especially for Advanced Learners & Slow learners.
Following points we were discussed in this meeting:
- Points discussed on Students deficiencies related to course with remedial actions
- Current syllabus
- Lesson Plan and Subject Coverage.
- Teaching methodology
- Department Activity
1.Students Academic Achievements:
While discussing the Academic Achievements, the students of third year explained that they were satisfied with the practicals and theory. Staff members were illustrated clearly and have given important questions to study to score good marks.
A remedial class was organized for the slow learners in Food Safety & Nutrition subjects and important questions with answers have given and to secure good marks.
- The student members were satisfied with the current syllabus.
- They were comfortable with the present teaching methodology.
- Planned to conduct more Department activity in the next semester and also for conducting value added courses.
- Internship : All 53 students have got selected in various star hotels in and around India. Student members were stated, they were very much satisfied in internship.
- Placement: Planning to get place more students in Fleet Management, Mumbai. Planning for Placement Campus Drive in the month of March 2019 last week.
Following faculties & students are present this meeting:-
Staff members Present:
|S.No||Name of the Staff||Designation|
|1||Mr. C.Sureshkumar||Head of the Dept|
Student Members Present:
|S.No||Name of the Students||Class||S.No||Name of the Students||Class|
|1||P.Ponkumar||I A Batch||12||V.Saiyukan||II A Batch|
|2||S.Naveen Balaji||I A Batch||13||A.Jeevananthan||II B Batch|
|3||R.Gowtham||I A Batch||14||B.Venkatesh||II B Batch|
|4||K.Ponmukilan||I A Batch||15||R.Malaichamy||II B Batch|
|5||C.Praveenkanth||I B Batch||16||M.Kesavaraj||II B Batch|
|6||PratikGadekar||I B Batch||17||K.Velmurugan||III A Batch|
|7||S.Keerthana||I B Batch||18||Jeyaprakash S||III A Batch|
|8||G.Sivakumar||I B Batch||19||N.Jeyasuriya||III B Batch|
|9||Harenie.I||II A Batch||20||C.Sakthimani||III B Batch|
|10||S.Thavidhu Raja||II A Batch||21||SPS JayaRamanan||III B Batch|
|11||S.Ramkarthick||II A Batch||22||Sriram||III B Batch|