B.Sc. Networking is an undergraduate Networking course. This course helps to provide in-depth conceptual understanding and knowledge of best technology in networking. It aims to produce an efficient, smart networking / hardware professional in the field of networking and infrastructure support services in the software services industry. Modern internet services and communication involves huge infrastructure backbone which includes networking backbone devices, hardware devices, software, wireless devices and also the cabling infrastructure etc.
B.Sc Networking course provides a strong foundation on understanding the fundamentals of troubleshooting personal computer hardware, networking backbone devices, data cabling, server installation / administration, network planning and system administration.
This curriculum focuses on enriching the employability skills of an individual in context to the telecommunication and networking industry. This course provides an exposure to key emerging areas of networking technologies such as wireless, mobile networks, Cloud Computing and Internet of Things. The duration of the course is three years.
This course also provides field study opportunities and internships in leading network infrastructure support companies, which is compulsory as a part of the curriculum.
- Provide realistic, hands-on training to equip the students with skills in the Programming and Ethical Hacking domains.
- Focus on Software Development using Open Source Softwares such as Python & PHP.
- Updated Curriculum to meet Industrial Requirements.
- Organize Seminars and Workshops in Android Apps Development, Responsive Website Development using Bootstrap, Laravel Framework, IoT, Digital Marketing, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Robotics and on various innovations.
- A state-of-the-art lab with high end individual systems.
- Provide Internship opportunities from the II Year onwards through the programme “Earn While Learn”.
- Provide platforms to develop real time projects using AI & ML Technology.