The objectives of the Department are
- To provide wide knowledge in the potentially rich & employable fields of Computer Science & Information Security.
- To train & equip students to meet the requirement of the Software Industries.
- To develop skills in software development with security measures so as to enable the students to be employed in National & Global markets.
- To provide a strong foundation to pursue Post Graduation Programme in Computer Science/Applications.
Students will be able to
- Become a Programmer, Software Developer, Web Designer, Cyber Security Analyst/ Specialist, etc.
- Pursue their career with excellent Application Development / Security Level programming skills.
- Excel in their career by solving real time problems using various methodologies such as IOT(Internet of Things), AI(Artificial Intelligence), etc.
- Imbibe ethical and moral values.
Choose their path along with their area of interest.
- Provide realistic, hands-on training to equip the students with skills in the Programming and Ethical Hacking domains.
- Focus on Software Development using Open Source Softwares such as Python & PHP.
- Updated Curriculum to meet Industrial Requirements.
- Organize Seminars and Workshops in Android Apps Development, Responsive Website Development using Bootstrap, Laravel Framework, IoT, Digital Marketing, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Robotics and on various innovations.
- A state-of-the-art lab with high end individual systems.
- Provide Internship opportunities from the II Year onwards through the programme “Earn While Learn”.
- Provide platforms to develop real time projects using AI & ML Technology.
Mrs.N.Anuradha ASST. PROFESSOR Cum HOD INCHARGE
Id : 1309
Mrs.K.P.Maheswari ASSISTANT COORDINATOR (IQAC) CUM ASST.PROFESSOR
Id : 1822
Mrs.S.Nirmala Devi ASSISTANT PROFESSOR
Id : 1842
Mrs.V.Gayathri ASSISTANT PROFESSOR
Id : 1842