The objectives of the Department are
- To provide wide knowledge in the potentially rich & employable fields of Computer Science & Information Security.
- To train & equip students to meet the requirement of the Software Industries.
- To develop skills in software development with security measures so as to enable the students to be employed in National & Global markets.
- To provide a strong foundation to pursue Post Graduation Programme in Computer Science/Applications.
Students will be able to
- Become a Programmer, Software Developer, Web Designer, Cyber Security Analyst/ Specialist, etc.
- Pursue their career with excellent Application Development / Security Level programming skills.
- Excel in their career by solving real time problems using various methodologies such as IOT(Internet of Things), AI(Artificial Intelligence), etc.
- Imbibe ethical and moral values.
Choose their path along with their area of interest.
To produce Quality Human Resource with Information Security Technological Skills and Software Development skills to meet Global and Local Software Industry needs.
- Exposure in latest tools and Technologies in the area of Information Security.
- Establishment of quality education to meet the need of the Software Industry.
- Promote Innovative Projects/Hands on training to the students in the emerging areas of Software Technology convergence.
- Enhancement of Job Opportunities through Industry Institute Interaction Program.
Eligibility : Pass in +2 with Mathematics & Physics
Duration : 3 Years
|Level 1 –||Programmer|
|Computer Support Specialist|
|Computer Systems Analyst|
|Computer and Information Systems Manager|
|Junior Security Analyst|
|Level 2 –||Software Developer/Software Engineer|
|Network Security Engineer|
|At least 1+ years of experience|
|Level 3 –||Software Architect|
|At least three+ years of experience|
|Level 4 –||Technical Lead|
|Cyber Security Manager|
|Chief Information Security Officer (CISO)|
|At least five+ years of experience in any one programming domain.|
|Level 5 –||Project Manager|
|At least eight+ years in the field to be considered|
|I||General Tamil – I|
|French Language, Culture and Civilisation I|
|II||Communicative English I|
|III||Programming in C|
|III||Digital Principles & Computer Organization|
|III||Programming in C Lab|
|I||General Tamil –II|
|Hindi – II|
|II||Communicative English – II|
|III||Object Oriented Programming with C++|
|III||Object Oriented Programming with C++ Lab|
|IV||Introduction to Computer Networks|
|I||General Tamil – III / Hindi- III|
|II||General English – III|
|III||Network Security Lab using Java|
|IV||Python Programming Lab|
|IV||MS Office Lab –I|
|Web Designing Lab – I|
|Basic Tamil – I|
|Advanced Tamil – I|
|I||General Tamil – IV|
|II||General English – IV|
|III||Penetration Testing Fundamentals|
|III||Relational Database Management System|
|III||Penetration Testing Lab|
|IV||Database Security Lab|
|IV||Data Analytics Lab using Python|
|IV||MS Office Lab – II|
|Web Designing Lab – II|
|Basic Tamil – II|
|Advanced Tamil – II|
|III||Cloud Computing & Security / Data Mining & Data Warehousing / Wireless Network / Mobile Computing / Software Testing|
|III||Cyber Forensics Lab|
|III||Open Source Technology Lab|
|III||Web Technology Lab|
|IV||Placement Recruitment Training|
- Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA) Certification in Security System Fundamentals
- Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA) Certification in HTML5.
- Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA) Certification in Python Programming
- Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA) Certification in Azure Fundamentals
- Certification Course in CompTia Networking Fundamentals
- Certification Course in Cyber Security & Ethical Hacking
- Certification Course in AI(Artificial Intelligence), ML(Machine Learning) & Data Science
- Certification Course in Linux Fundamentals & Admin
- Provide realistic, hands-on training to equip the students with skills in the Programming and Ethical Hacking domains.
- Focus on Software Development using Open Source Softwares such as Python & PHP.
- Updated Curriculum to meet Industrial Requirements.
- Organize Seminars and Workshops in Android Apps Development, Responsive Website Development using Bootstrap, Laravel Framework, IoT, Digital Marketing, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Robotics and on various innovations.
- A state-of-the-art lab with high end individual systems.
- Provide Internship opportunities from the II Year onwards through the programme “Earn While Learn”.
- Provide platforms to develop real time projects using AI & ML Technology.
Mrs.N.Anuradha ASST. PROFESSOR Cum HOD INCHARGE
Id : 1309
Mrs.K.P.Maheswari ASSISTANT COORDINATOR (IQAC) CUM ASST.PROFESSOR
Id : 1822
Mrs.S.Nirmala Devi ASSISTANT PROFESSOR
Id : 1842
Mrs.V.Gayathri ASSISTANT PROFESSOR
Id : 1842