Department of Networking was started in the year 2011-12 with a goal to roll out a pool of effective and employable manpower for the IT and software services industry. Our department has a legacy of 7 batches with lucrative job profiles in the IT and Network Infrastructure Services Industries. Department of Networking has the support of hundreds of Alumni working in leading MNC’s, CMMM level certified, Medium level IT / Networking companies in India and other countries.
B.Sc. Networking, a full-time 3 year degree program helps to provide in-depth conceptual understanding and knowledge of the best technology in Networking. It aims to produce efficient, smart networking / hardware professionals in the field of Networking and Infrastructure Support Services in the Software Service Industry. Modern internet services and communication involves huge infrastructure backbone which includes networking backbone devices, hardware devices, software, wireless devices, cabling infrastructure, etc.
The program provides a strong foundation on understanding the Fundamentals of Troubleshooting Personal Computer Hardware, Networking Backbone Devices, Data Cabling, Server Installation / Administration, Network Planning and System Administration.
This curriculum focuses on enriching the employability skills of an individual in the Telecommunication and Networking Industry. It provides exposure to key emerging areas of networking technologies such as wireless, mobile networks and ad-hoc networks.
The curriculum also provides field study opportunities and internships in leading network infrastructure support companies.
Salient Features: (As separate tab like syllabus, value added course, etc.)
- Provides a streamlined, industry focused curriculum with hands-on practical training.
- In-depth knowledge in internetworking concepts and its functionalities.
World class training on traditional and modern operating systems platforms, networking technologies, network monitoring tools, switching tools in a well equipped and sophisticated networking labs.
- Exposure to Datacenters and Cloud Computing Technologies helps students
imbibe good analytical and troubleshooting skills through a well-defined lab curriculum, real time internship assignments, field study and projects.
- Built in syllabus for building good interpersonal, communication skills and a strong foundation in technical skills to make a lucrative career in the IT and Networking Infrastructure Industry.
Pass in +2 any group
SEMESTER – I
Tamil – I/Hindi – 1
English – I
Principles of Networks
PC Assembling & Maintenance
PC Assembling & Maintenance Lab
PC Trouble Shooting Lab
SEMESTER – II
Tamil – II / Hindi – II
English – II
Wireless Communication Networks
Fundamentals of Virtualization
Summer Internship Training
SEMESTER – III
Tamil – III
English – III
C Programming Lab
Workshop on Numerical Skills
PC Assembling & Troubleshooting
SEMESTER – IV
Tamil – IV
English – IV
Network Security Lab
Java Network Programming Lab
Workshop on Reasoning Skills
Basic of Network
SEMESTER – V
Advance Server Administration Lab
Network Processing Lab
Cloud Computing Lab
Advanced Campus Recruitment Training
SEMESTER – VI
- Software Development Companies
- Hardware Manufacturing Companies
- Embedded Design Companies
- Banking Sectors
- School, Colleges and Universities
- Hospitals, Malls
International Certification Courses Provided
- CompTia N+
- Redhat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA)
- Redhat Certified Engineer (RHCE)
- Microsoft Certification in Security Fundamentals (MTA)
- Microsoft Certification in Python Programming (MTA)
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
- Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP)
- Spacious smart classrooms with Wi-fi connectivity & modern teaching gadgets.
- 120 Individual HP desktop with i5 processors for hands-on training.
- 4 High-end X-series IBM Servers with original licensed Windows 2016 Server software, Enterprise Linux-6.4 Server software.
- CISCO Switching and Routing Lab with original CISCO routers (Model no. 2960)
- Well equipped PC Hardware & Troubleshooting Lab.
- Microsoft Certified Training and Testing Center for Microsoft Technology Certification.
- Redhat Linux Networking Lab for Pro-metric exam training
- Microsoft Windows Server Platform
- Redhat Linux Server Platform
- CISCO Switching and Routing
- Wireless Networking Technologies
The department of Networking conducted a Webinar on “Data Analysis Using Python Language”…
On 28th June 2021, Department of Networking organized one day “Workshop on Cloud…
A Mentor Meeting for the Even semester 2020 – 21 was conducted on…