The syllabus comprises of 13 examinations. The qualification is structured in two parts.
The Fundamentals level consists of 9 examinations:
- F1 Business and Technology-(exemption)
- F2 Management Accounting,-(exemption)
- F3 Financial Accounting,-(exemption)
- F4 Corporate and Business Law-(exemption)
- F5 Performance Management,-(exemption)
- F6 Taxation,-(exemption)
- F7 Financial Reporting,-(Non-exemption)
- F8 Audit and Assurance, and-(Non-exemption)
- F9 Financial Management.-(Non-exemption)
The Professional levels consist of the following:
Essentials (2 papers)
- Strategic Business Leader (SBL)-(Non-exemption)
- Strategic Business Reporting (SBR)-(Non-exemption)
Options (any 2 papers) – (Non-exemption)
- Advanced Financial Management (AFM)
- Advanced Performance Management (APM)
- Advanced Taxation (ATX)
- Advanced Audit and Assurance (AAA)
Signed MoU with International Skill Development Corporation (ISDC), Bangalore a learning partner for ACCA.
The Department of Commerce (Honours) envisions to impart an excellent value based commerce and international accounting knowledge with a holistic concern.
- To empower students with all the knowledge and guidance that they need to become worthy professionals.
- To provide a global perspective through value based education for positive transformation.
- To train students with required levels of competence for employment in both domestic and global market.
- To provide opportunity and access to people of ability around the world and support our students throughout their careers in accounting, business and finance.
- To develop social consciousness among students.
Eligibility :Pass in +2 with Commerce or Mathematics is one of the Subject
Duration : 3 Years
- Career prospects in Finance, Auditing, Accounting, Taxation in Corporates, MNCS and Conglomerates.
ACCA certified candidates are placed as
- Finance Executives
- Business Analysts
- Tax Consultants
- Management Accountants
- Costing Advisors
- Financial Controllers
|I||General Tamil – I|
|French – I|
|Hindi – I|
|II||Communicative English I|
|III||Financial Accounting I*|
|Principles of Management*|
|Fundamentals of Indian Accounting|
|I||General Tamil –II|
|French – II|
|Hindi – II|
|II||Communicative English – II|
|III||Financial Accounting – II*|
|Basics of Cost Accounting*|
|Banking Theory & Practice|
|Financial Reporting I*|
|Management Accounting I*|
|IV||Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning Skills|
|Campus Recruitment Training I Practical|
|Office Automation Practical|
|1. Income Tax Returns Filling Practical|
|2. Commercial Practice Practical|
|III||Financial Reporting II*|
|Management Accounting II*|
|Governance, Risk and Ethics|
|IV||Income Tax Returns E-Filing Practical|
|Campus Recruitment Training II Practical|
|1. E-Filing Practical
2. Foreign Exchange Markets
|Financial Management I*|
|Corporate Accounting I|
|III||1. Research Methodology
2. International Human Resource Management
3. Principles of Marketing
|IV||Computerized Accounting Skills Practical|
|Placement Recruitment Training Practical|
|Financial Management II*|
|Corporate Accounting II|
|Auditing & Assurance*|
- Advanced Diploma in Accounting and Business Certification
Here are just some of the reasons why you should choose ACCA as your route to becoming a qualified accountant.
- Employers Know and respect our qualifications and value the skills and contribution ACCA accountants make to their organization. As an ACCA qualified accountant, you will be in demand for having the right skills.
- Study and work wherever you want your career path to take you because ACCA qualifications are recognized and valued around the world.
- Flexibility is key when it comes to gaining your ACCA Qualification, with different starting points, study methods to choose from and choice when it comes to when and where you gain your relevant on-the-job training.
- ACCA has a network of 104 offices around the world, so you can rely on the services and support you would expect to receive from a global organization.
- The program entails a student completing the entire ACCA Qualification alongside their B.Com (Honours) ACCA from SLCS Madurai.
- The student needs to attend few ACCA external examinations across 3 years of his/her B.Com (Honours) ACCA Program.
- The classes are run on campus itself through professional trainers from ISDC, which is the Approved Learning Partner of ACCA in the Country.
Dr. D. SELVARAJ HoD
id : 1850
ACCA Madesh K
B Com, ACCA (UK)
Management Consultant in MSME, Coimbatore,
Senior Financial Analyst in Management Reporting, Standard Chartered Bank,
Teaching Faculty, SUCLA for SLCS
CA Nagaraju P
B Com, ACA
Practicing Chartered Accountant, S N Associates
Subject Matter Expert, Team SUCLA
Teaching Faculty, SUCLA for SLCS
Mr. S.Ravi Shankar
Area of Specialization : Entrepreneurship
Area of specialization – Finance and Taxation