Art and Media Club & SIP Cell of SLCS organized an Activity session on “Test Your Skills – Creative Arts & Literary Activities”.
Mr.P.Kishorekumar, Assistant Professor of Animation cum SIP Coordinator, conducted an activity oriented session on the topic “Test Your Skills – Creative Arts & Literary Activity” on 17.09.2020. The following were the activities posted during the session.
- Drawing – Topic : Current Affairs
- Tamil Verse Writing – Topics : நம்நாடு, தாய்மை, நட்பு
- English Verse Writing – Topics : Success, Failure, Beauty.
- Art from Waste – Topics : Waste from home
- Literary Activity – Platform : Read Theory
The SIP Coordinator explained about the activity by creating an interest towards the students. The students showed their eagerness towards this session by their active participation. The students were again informed about this participative learning and experiential learning through these activities. They were also asked to post the articles in the given mail id. Totally 250 students Participated and got benefitted.