To create professionals and entrepreneurs in Logistics & Shipping industry with good ethical values thereby contributing to societal and community development.
- Aim for academic excellence in alignment with the needs of the industry.
- Inducing value based education to students.
- Motivating students to become job creators instead of job seekers.
- Promoting extension activities in the neighborhood.
Pass in +2 any group
- B.Com (Honors) graduates also have opportunities to apply for professional courses in Commerce and Accountancy such as
- Company Secretary (CS)
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA)
- Certified Information System Auditor (CISA)
- Cost and Management Accounting (CMA)
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA-US)
- Certified Accounting Technicians (CAT)
- Independent professional practice
- Chartered Accountants firm
- Capital market services
- Business houses and industry
- Consultancy firms
- Large organizations and institutions
- Financial institutions
|I||Tamil I /
|II||English for Executives I|
|III||Principles of Management|
|I||Tamil II / Hindi II|
|II||English for Executives II|
|III||Human Resource Management|
|III||Supply Chain Management|
|III||Production and Material Management|
|IV||Campus Recruitment Training English I Practical|
|IV||Basic Tamil – I / Advanced Tamil-I / Basics of Business Communication|
|III||Fundamentals of Logistics|
|III||Retail Management /
Advertising & Sales Promotion /
|IV||Campus Recruitment Training – II|
|IV||Basic Tamil – II / Advanced Tamil-II / Basics of Marketing|
|III||EXIM procedures /
Global Shipping Management /
Transportation & Distribution Management /
|III||Elements of Port Management|
|IV||Campus Recruitment Training English III Practical|
- The department has signed an MoU with Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) – Institute of Logistics, Chennai towards providing a Value Added Course on “EXIM – Logistics & Shipping Management”.
- In addition to this, a Value Added Course on “Advanced Topography” is also provided.
- This is extremely helpful in augmenting the employability of the students.
- Video conferencing classes
- Value Added Courses
- Certificate in First Aid offered by St.Johns Ambulance Service
- Certificate in Logistics & Shipping offered by CII – Institute of Logistics
- Unique practical paper – Data Analysis – offered in V Semester
- Field assignment at the end of I year
- Summer training at the end of II year
- Student entrepreneurs
- Research and Consultancy by Students
- Free subscription for Sagar Sandesh – E – paper
- Consumer awareness club
Dr. K.Rajesh Kumar -HOD
ID : 1377
Mr.B.Vairamuthu – ASSISTANT PROFESSOR
ID : 1390
Dr. B. Meenakshi Sundaram – ASSISTANT PROFESSOR
ID : 1857